Friday, October 23, 2015

PAW Sem-ender

"GOD'S NOT DEAD. HES SURELY ALIVE
HE IS LIVING ON THE INSIDE 
ROARING LIKE A LION"



Woohooo!!!Another sem of praising and worship has ended and I should say this one has been the most memorable... so far.


But first, let me introduce to you my PAW family.

PAW means Prayer Adoration and Worship.  And the place we're attending is called PAW University. This is a Christian fellowship that I joined almost 2 years ago every Wednesday night. 

It was funny to think now how my friend, Fayie, invited us ( me and my other two friends) to this fellowship back then and she used the term "youth jam." Clueless as we are, we thought it was just  somewhat like a concert of Hillsongs and we thought like "Let's just attend and leave if we do not like it." 

So we went there, unprepared at all, wearing jogging pants and shirts and smelling like barbecue because that's what we had for dinner and when we arrived there..

"WELCOME TO PAW UNIVERSITY!!!! *drumrolls!!!*"


OH MY GOD 


WHOA

WHAT IS THIS?


I admit I was very surprised to what welcomed me in the place. I never had an experience with youth camps and fellowships before so this was really new to me. It was a good surprise though and Im thankful that from that day on, I had a new family- a family that Jesus Himself made for me.

photos from PAW Official




_____



Last October 21, 2015, we had our last PAW NYT for this sem and it was a real blaaaaaaast!
It was, like every other night, a wonderful experience to praise and worship our one true and living God. We had dinner instead of snacks and we had an extended bond after.


Usually PAW Nyt ends at 10-11 pm but that time it ended at 12 and right after, we went to Stellar for a movie. There were almost thirty of us and the rest went home for some personal reasons. The movie lasted for almost two hours and right after that, we stayed at the front stairs of VCMC. We just stayed there and played mind-trick games and charades. 



We stayed there until 6 am. LOL. 

We had morning snacks at a nearby bakeshop and stayed a little while again.

I arrived at the dorm with my friend/dormmate and a PAWNyter too at around 7:30 am. NO SLEEP AT ALL. LOL




Recalling it all now made me realize how amazing God's ways are. Who would ever thought these people from different and far places would cross ways with me and even become my friends? 

Like I always say,  IKAW NA JUD LORD.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”

declares the Lord.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,

    so are my ways higher than your ways

    and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9





Thank You for my PAW Family. Thank You for being who and what You are, Lord.




Forever grateful,





No comments:

Post a Comment