Thursday, May 21, 2015

blue could mean happy too



May 19, 2015

For the first time, Ive sailed alone!!! Actually, not totally alone but you know, no family, no mom, just me with a bunch of strangers. I enjoyed the whole 2 hours, I swear I didnt sleep, I admired the ocean every.single.second. 
When my mom told me, I had to go home alone, I was honestly scared but thrilled at the same time. I was thinking if ever the boat would go dive itself in the sea (thank God it didnt), will I survive swimming home or will I be stuck in an island with snakes and monkeys and eat coconut my whole life or will I be ... Anyways, Im here! At home, using Flipper, on my lovely my pjs, very alive.  So the entire trip was silent, of course, I know no one, but inside, my thoughts are rock n rollin. \m/ I was watching the ocean turning from sky blue, to clear green to blue and into the deepest blue. Im glad I was placed on the upper  side of the boat where the view is very open and the wind is refreshingly cool. The entire moment I was there, I forgot all my scares and I realized this one's not worth fearing at all. Although we cant avoid accidents but I think, if I died that moment, I would die admiring the great view. 

However, the best part and the highlight of my entire sailing adventure is *drumrolls* the DOLPHINS!!! Yes, the DOLPHINS!!! There were three of them and they were like having a group getaway Lol. I cant believe Ive seen them, finally. Happiness level went to 1000% That's the highest record so far. 


I guess my summer isnt plain at all. I have stories to tell and I have few more days to gather more stories. This, actually is a great summer, no sarcasm added. *winks




No comments:

Post a Comment