Friday, July 31, 2015

the blue moon mainstream

photo from google

My sole intention of going home as fast as possible changed swiftly with a glance of your sleeping face. All I wanted was to be in a comfortable, fast trip and to finally have my breakfast which would become "'brunch" as soon as I arrive. You got your world in your music plus you have the best view in the window and I was stuck in the middle of you and another stranger. I put on my earphones (music-less) and attempted to created my own world too. But I couldn't stand the silence and the awkward brushing of skins and so I thought of reading. Unluckily, I didnt bring any, (gosh, how could I?) but then luckily, too, I got ebooks (hooray) and then I read few chapters until the world started moving. 

I took a glance of your face in the mirror and boom, youre sleeping. Hahahaha I studied your face, (in the mirror) which is a risk of an awkward scene if you had suddenly open your eyes but luckily you didnt. You got good brows I think, I dont really know what proper adjectives to use in describing people physically. Youre clean for a guy and that's for a second I thought maybe youre gay? But then I noticed a swaggyyy dudeey cap on top of your bag so I assumed youre not. 

You know what's the highlight?  Your scent. Haha

The moment I first step there, you're unfamiliar yet ohhh fragrance welcomed me. What a welcome! hahaha 

And the best part is, you left some on my arm. Lol
At home, I checked if my body wash/perfume lasted but I smelled a now familiar scent on my left arm. 
I guess it was from your uniform. 

Anyways, it was great trip and I went home and had my meal. I know this thing could happen everyday or maybe you attract bunch of other humans with your wonderful odor but I just want to say that tho its a mainstream thing, it happened on a blue moon day which I find interestingly special.

til I see you again, not friend.. yet. :)

ps: sorry for moving too much, I almost peed earlier ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment