Friday, April 3, 2015

Summer sarcasms






First of all, I just wanted to say that I am 10% human and 90% sarcastic. Yes, that's all I could say besides that I am bored and Im just at home all day errday since that day at the beach. 
You know what's the saddest thing I realized? It's the fact that I expected too much for this summer when in fact, its just the same summer as I had last year. Ive already expected getaways and summer outings and trips but here I am, at home, blogging.

But Im not complaining tho, I mean, I am a bit (mehee) but really I think this is better than having no summer at all. (shout out for those who have summer classes >:p) 


The good thing of having no trips and outings however is that I got to have my own travels through books. Just yesterday, I went to Brazil and Geneva with my favorite dude Paolo Coelho. It was a heck of a trip that at the end of it, I almost cried in the airport. (that was the last scene on the book). 


One good realization also is that, staying at home for the rest of summer would give me 70% chance of avoiding death. Lol. What an encouraging thought!


Anyways, the month is just starting and I have more weeks to expect (again) for things to get better.  Who knows what lies behind those coming days ... ;)



~ps: I hope youre all enjoying your tans and shakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment