Sunday, May 10, 2015

those random emo nights



I like your eyes. No, I love them.
I love the them for looking at me like Im the only thing existing.
 Like I'm the very book they were looking for in a bookstore. 
Like they were afraid I might  disappear in a snap and you want to savour every sight of me.




I love your hands, too, left and right.
I love them for letting me feel safe every time I cross the road
For writing the letters you were giving me
For patiently tying my hair when I ask you to

photo from google
photo from google

I love your arms. They're my favorite.
I love them for wrapping themselves around me when Im upset.
Or when I fail in a test 
and when I cry over stupid little things.


Most of all, I love your heart. 
I love it for beating so fast when I hug you
or when I say I love you
I love it for being patient in waiting for me
for caring still even after love wounded it 



I love your heart for letting  your eyes,
your hands, your arms
do those things for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment